What is Coaching?
The International Coach Federations defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential, which is particularly important in today’s uncertain and complex environment. Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole.” Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
- This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
We tailor our one-on-one coaching to meet the needs of each individual. If you are interested in learning more about coaching, consider booking a 30-minute sample session.